The successful candiates, will be team players with excellent commuication skills, who work well under pressure.
The ability to work in a busy environment is key, a proven record of engaging with customers, and then establishing and meeting their needs is essential.
The role will be split between Mountain Goat Tours and Windermere Information.
Typical duties will include:
- Answering telephone and face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- Completing bookings on our bespoke software packages.
- General office administration.
- Greeting visitors to the Lake District.
- Providing excellent service to our customers.
- Matching customers needs to our large range of products.
- Assisting at our hot drinks counter.
- Spoken and written English to G.C.S.E grade C, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the tourism industry and/or customer service
- Have a history of developing excellent rapport with customers
- IT Skills, Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- A knowledge of the Lake District
- Be able to work weekends on a rota basis.
This is an minimum 30 hours fixed term contact, from April until September (end date maybe flexible for the right candidate).
Post will be based in Windermere, £8.00 per hour.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com